We are looking for experienced travel consultants (minimum of 2 years in a travel agency) to join our successful team. You will have excellent product knowledge, questioning and listening skills to help our customers plan, choose and successfully book their holidays.
Working as part of a team you will drive business through social media, events and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do so exceptional customer service experience is required.
• Build and maintain relationships with customers
• Identifying and meet customers’ needs
• Use social media to promote offers, generating customer engagement and sales leads
• Participating in promotional events and activities to increase exposure of the branch
• Achieving individual and team sales targets
• Assisting with the day-to-day operation of the branch
• Willingness to participate and deliver training appropriate to own development
• Effectively performing administrative duties and follow processes accurately
To apply: Via website - https://bit.ly/2JP0ppr