Contracted hours: 40
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe. The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
Role overview: You will be responsible for processing deliveries in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining standards across each department and ensuring stockroom duties are carried out each evening.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor.
• Update displays.
• Scan in and process deliveries.
• Keep stock clean and presentable.
• Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full-size range is on the shop floor where possible.
• Deputise for other staff, carry out other duties as required.
• Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
• Price check stock.
• Keep the stockroom organised. Skills/Experience/Knowledge needed:
• Retail experience advantageous.
• Delivery/Stockroom experience preferable.
• Excellent communication skills.
To apply: upload cv via uk.indeed.com