Sales Assistant (Part Time)
1x 12 Hour
1x 20 hour
What will your duties be as a sales assistant?
• Optimise all sales opportunities
• Assist with the effective implementation of all Boux Avenue systems, procedures, policies and regulations
• Serve customers enthusiastically, establishing their needs and matching products to those needs through the application of a high level of product knowledge and where necessary to offer alternatives
• Operate the till in an efficient manner, processing all methods of payment with high regard to customer care and security procedures and to handle and wrap the merchandise with care
• Assist with the effective implementation of promotions, including point of sale material and stock displays and help ensure all promotions are implemented on time
• Deliver exceptional service at our till point, process purchases accurately and efficiently whilst executing high standards of gift wrap • Provide customers with expert bra fit, from the sales floor through to the fitting suite and closing of the purchase (subject to base contract)
• Understand and demonstrate Company values and behaviours
What will you need to be successful?
• A passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Previous retail experience
• High levels of energy and enthusiasm, but able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
• Ability to communicate and interact with a broad range of people
• Be resilient and 'spring back' from setbacks
• Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends and nights
What are we looking for in you?
• Ability to show a passion for retail and the Boux brand
• Ability to be a clear and confident communicator
• Ability to be proactive and in a courteous manner
• Ability to show enthusiasm & commitment
• A hands-on approach to teamwork
To Apply please hand your CV into Store.