Contracted Hours: 40
The Escapologist are growing at a significant rate, so we are keen for aspiring individuals, having ambition to look for potential progression within our business. We have already seen our Team Members progress to Supervisor and Management and our Managers Move to Higher Management Positions across the group of sites through hard work. Aspirations are Key.
The Escapologist has now been trading successfully for 4 years and with our 4th site opening at the beginning of next year, with more in development and on the horizon. We are now looking for a reliable, confident individual, driven by career development. There will be vast opportunities for progression and development within the business alongside ongoing incentives and including a bonus scheme and monetary rewards.
- Multi Site Capabilities - Working across two sites to support both on site Managers with the general and day to day running of the venues, ability to drive is a must – Required a full, clean UK driving licence.
- On Site Duties – Ensuring all tasks are completed to required standards, i.e., Check sheets/Cleanliness/weekly procedures using our integrated systems etc.
- Team Management - Using our in-house HR facilities and ensuring all team are looked after and managed appropriately. Including Rota’s and Holidays and aspects of Grievances and Absences.
- Keeping things new and fresh in the bar, being up to date with latest trends, with a proactive approach to build on what is already effective.
- Working with our Team, Supervisors and Site Managers to ensure all daily/weekly/monthly targets and objectives are achieved. With Daily/Weekly/Monthly forecasting and planning
- Cash Handling and Basic Office and Admin and Back of house tasks are completed to standard. Banking and reconciliation of weekly takings performed.
- Stock Management - stock ordering and rotation, data entry and end of weekly/monthly procedures.
- Ensuring reviews on all channels are responded to and maintained, and dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner with reliable complaint handling.
- Social Media and Marketing is maintained to the highest standard and quality to effectively promote the business.
- To assist in devising/developing/costing new products with your management team - Creativity is a must.
- Aspects of Payroll Processing.
- Updating staff records, assisting with payroll and ensure all processes are completed to deadlines and standard.
- Good Business Financial understanding and management, including P&L, Outgoings and Costing with Figures and Reporting skills.
You will be responsible for a mixture of Full time, Part time and Casual Team Members. Maintaining the rota, overseeing individual departments. Ensuring wage ratios and profit margins are maintained. Working with the Team of Directors and Higher Management to ensure a high profit and innovative thinking on site to stay in front of the game, fresh and fun.
To apply: by emailing your CV / Applications to Cameron@the-escapologist.com