Contracted hours: 8
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store team.
• Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
• Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the store.
• Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
• Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
• Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
• Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
• To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
• Represent the company in the most professional manner at all times.
• Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner. Skills/Experience/Knowledge Needed
• Good communication skills.
• Confident and outgoing.
• Effective selling skills.
To apply: upload CV via uk.indeed.com