Contracted hours: 30
About EE Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. Our people keep customers happy with great service, and our network, named best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. We’re at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We’re therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants in addition to generous maternity and paternity leave. It’s our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.
What you’ll do:
• Find every opportunity to boost your store’s success with sensational customer service
• Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable
• Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs
• Help people choose the right products and show them how to make their digital life better
• Keep up to date with all our products, services and promotions, and those of competitors
• Take pride in the appearance of the store keeping it clean and tidy at all times
To apply: Hand a CV into store