Shifts 2.00pm – 10.00pm
· 4 on 2 off (37.5 hrs per week)
· Genuine career prospects
· Ongoing training
· Rota shifts
· Uniform provided
· 28 days holiday per year + double time for Bank Holidays
· Work within the Cleaning Services Team, carrying out duties effectively and efficiently in accordance with contractual requirements.
· Have full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
· Have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the premises and to attend all necessary training to be able to use this equipment.
· To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation, and premises policies.
· To wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued.
· To deal with any complaints that fall within the job holder’s duties and report these immediately to the Cleaning Team Leaders
· Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by the Cleaning Team Leader
· Must be able to work the shift pattern discussed.
· Have a flexible approach to the role.
· Free parking
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Employee Shares Schemes
· Salary Finance Options
To apply please email your C.V. to email@example.com www.careers.mitie.com/jobs