The Yorkshire Post and the The Yorkshire Evening Post have shared information and first-look photos of our reopening on the 15th June.
Both news outlets have reported that, in accordance with new government rules, we will reopen many of our non-essential stores on Monday. Plus, they have shared details on how we plan to keep staff and shoppers safe.
Some of our new measures include:
- Signs and floor stickers to remind guests to the centre to keep a safe distance apart.
- Hand sanitiser points located at the entrances and throughout the centre.
- A one-way system to ensure social distancing and regular turning points throughout the mall.
- Face masks for all centre staff.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the centre.
- A queuing system to monitor capacity and ensure social distancing can be maintained.
Find out exactly what we are doing to keep everybody safe and don’t forget to check on our website for the most up-to-date information on individual store details and opening times. We look forward to welcoming you back.