Visit the ProCook store now for your chance to win!
ProCook is giving one lucky shopper the chance to win an amazing £1000 shopping spree every month!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply visit the ProCook store and ask for a Scratch Card to be entered into the monthly draw. And that's not all – as an extra bonus, you’ll receive a limited time offer to be used in-store today too!
Plan your visit here.
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter (ProCook), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm on the last day of each month to be entered in to the draw. The Promoter’s accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the host by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and host and are not returned.
- All correctly completed entries will be collected and will be entered into a monthly prize draw that will take place on the first of each month and taken from the previous months pool of entrants. The first drawn entry will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a £1,000 ProCook shopping spree to be used in store only.
- Entrants will be required to provide their full name, email address, store visited and confirm entering the competition via tick box. The prize can only be used within the UK.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified on the first Monday of each month for the duration of the prize period. The winner must claim their prize within 5 working days after receiving notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter’s for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter’s may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in the Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is ProCook, Davy Way, Waterwells, Gloucester, GL2 2BY
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales