Contracted Hours: 45
The Escapologist has now been trading successfully for 4 years and with our 4th site opening at the beginning of next year, with more in development and on the horizon. We are now looking for a reliable, confident individual, driven by career development. There will be vast opportunities for progression and development within the business alongside ongoing incentives and including a bonus scheme and monetary rewards.
- Stock Management
- stock ordering and rotation, data entry and end of weekly/monthly procedures.
- Team Management
- Using our in-house HR facilities and ensuring all team are looked after and managed appropriately. Including Rota’s and Holidays and aspects of Grievances and Absences.
- On Site Duties – Ensuring all tasks are completed to required standards, i.e. Check sheets/Cleanliness/weekly procedures using our integrated systems etc.
- Keeping things new and fresh in the bar, being up to date with latest trends, with a proactive approach to build on what is already effective.
- Working with our Kitchen Team and Supervisors to ensure all daily/weekly/monthly targets and objectives are achieved. With Daily/Weekly/Monthly forecasting and planning
- Ensuring reviews on all channels are responded to and maintained, and dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner with reliable complaint handling
- Cash Handling and Basic Office and Admin and Back of house tasks are completed to standard. Banking and reconciliation of weekly takings performed.
- Social Media and Marketing is maintained to the highest standard and quality to effectively promote the business
- To assist in devising/developing/costing new products with your management team
- Creativity is a must.
- Aspects of Payroll Processing
- Updating staff records, assisting with payroll and ensure all processes are completed to deadlines and standard.
- Good Business Financial understanding and management, including P&L, Outgoings and Costing with Figures and Reporting skills.
You will be responsible for a mixture of Full time, Part time and Casual Team Members. Maintaining the rota, overseeing individual departments. Ensuring wage ratios and profit margins are maintained. Working with the Team of Directors and Higher Management to ensure a high profit and innovative thinking on site to stay in front of the game, fresh and fun.
Ensuring a happy team is extremely important as we develop here at The Escapologist, we believe they are the front and face of the business, so ensure your team is right is a very important part of the position. A Happy Team = Happy Customers.
To apply: Email your CV – Cameron@the-escapologist.com