Part Time - permanent
Upto 16 hours a week - Weekdays, Weekends & Evening work (8:00pm close)
Do you consider yourself a bit of an artist a dessert artist who can bring their own flare to the team and help create delicious desserts and shakes.
Why not join our successful operation of our fabulous dessert kiosk in the White Rose shopping centre.
We are looking for an individual with good customer service experience, some previous experiences would be a bonus, within a coffee shop/ cafe or similar environment to be able to manage the day to day running of the business.
Qualities you'll need to have:
· Experience is preferable from a very similar background (at least 6 months+)
· A natural desire with a commercial mind to drive sales and use your personality to meet high customer expectations and keep repeat business and generate new business
· You’ll have bucket-loads of passion and energy to inspire, and work along your work buddies. (team members)
· You'll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow Barni’s
What you will be doing:
On a day-to-day basis this will involve various responsibilities:
· Opening and/or closing the shop for the day
· Taking orders, serving customers and dealing with money
· Managing multiple orders & ensuring orders are met within reasonable timescales to meet customer expectations!
This will mean monitoring all our delivery tablets, walk-ins. Liaising with the team and the delivery team to ensure smooth service.
· Talking to customers about the menu, providing advice and guidance, including advice on food intolerances and allergies. Effectively dealing with any enquiries, questions, or complaints
· Preparing food and drinks to company standards & completing cleaning/ maintenance and deep cleaning tasks with the team
· Working under pressure to ensure customers orders are sent out on time
· Being aware of financial/sales targets and actively working to ensure these are met
This role requires you to be fully flexible as weekend and evening work is required and will likely be the majority of the shift pattern.
To be successful in this role you need to be with previous experience in a customer service role and have a real passion for good food and good service.
Apply: by sending us a great reason why you feel you fit the bill, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR via the link to the Job on indeed https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=Barni%27s&t=Team+Member&jk=8c3197c2c8e1b78f&q=Team+Member&vjs=3
Thank you and Good Luck!!