Looking for a job? Want help preparing for that job interview? Don’t know where to start?
Visit us at The Point.
The Point offers free impartial careers advice and support for all ages. You do not need an appointment and our friendly staff are ready to help support your development, build your confidence and help you plan your future career.
The Point can help you with:
• Job searching – there are lots of ways to find that perfect job, we have facilities available for you to search for jobs online and assistance from our qualified staff to ensure you are looking in the right places.
• Writing your Curriculum Vitae (CV) – advice and support to help you develop a CV that will create the best impression. We can help you prepare your covering letter and set you up with an email account.
• Application forms – We can provide advice on completing application forms, whether online or on paper, and how to work out the jargon and see if the job is right for you.
• Interview techniques – managed to get an interview? We offer advice and guidance on how to plan ahead and approach your interview with confidence.
• Information, advice and guidance – unsure of what next step to take? Our qualified guidance workers will help you look at your work and career options.
• Courses – long and short term courses provided by Leeds City College, learn how to develop your skills to secure that job
FIND US AT THE TOP OF THE ESCALATOR BY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE
Course enquiry line (courses held at The Point and provided by Leeds City College): 0113 386 1880
The Point enquiry line: 0113 277 6124
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours - Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm, closed 12pm - 1pm daily.
The Point is based in White Rose Shopping Centre and established in partnership with Leeds City Council, Leeds City College, Job Centre Plus, Land Securities and the National Careers Service.